Tuesday 18 October 2022

The local home range - another sunny autumn walk

Last week I posted images from one of my regular local walks - a loop of about 4km, along a wooded path, by the side of a stream, and then past the church, through the churchyard, and round a lake surrounded by trees. This week it's my other regular walk, through a wood and along a Greenway - but not a loop, just walk out and walk home; so the length is variable . . . at what point do I turn back? My most usual turning point is the railway bridge (below) - turning back there makes for a walk of about an hour.

The Shaggy Ink Cap mushrooms (in the collage below) were in full sun and looked almost metallic as the sunlight reflected off their surface.

The walk out





The walk home














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive