Sunday 7 October 2018

Regency Leamington

I went out with my U3A photography group, with one of our members taking us on a walk around the areas of Regency buildings in Leamington Spa. At the start, the light was misty, murky and very poor for photography, although it improved with time. We had an interesting walk and I took over 100 photos . . . but when I looked at them the next day, it seemed to me that I'd got an excellent series of illustrations for a talk on Georgian architecture in the town . . . but very few of them were interesting images in their own right.

The 100+ were fairly rapidly reduced to 25, and of those, only the six below are anywhere near worth posting here; and interestingly, most of these have other ingredients than just the architectural features.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive